Poor baby has eczema

If I had one wish, it would be for a cure for eczema. It's wreaked havoc in my life for 35 years and now it's affecting little Nicholas. This past week, my eczema erupted again on my face and chest. Not only is it painfully itchy, but it exhausts me and leads to many sleepless nights. The nights are now even worse as I often have one feeding to do at about 3 am.

Nicholas' eczema is primarily on his neck, legs and we think his scalp. Cam was shocked to see him itch intentionally the other day. He's been scratching his head for the past week, so we're quite sure that he's got some itchiness there. His stools have also been extremely acidic smelling - almost vinegar like and full of mucous.

If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. For now, I'm avoiding dairy and eggs and praying to the skin gods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!