Mr. Grabby

Nicholas is now 15 weeks and weighs in at 13 lb., 14 ounces - close to 14 pounds. His latest thing is grabbing things that are within his reach, which includes my hair and the necklaces that I wear. He hasn't ripped any off my neck yet, but I'm sure that's to come. My ears have been safe so far. It was cool to watch him play with a toy the other day for the first time - going from batting it to actually grabbing it. Of course, what he wants to do it put it in his mouth to suck. He's probably getting sick of sticking his fingers in his mouth, which are constantly wet. I've also had to stock up on more bibs. At first, I wasn't sure if all the bibs were going to get any use, but now that he goes through 3-4 a day, I may need even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!