Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

We're almost at the finish mark and Nicholas is still relaxing inside. I think he's quite comfy in my belly, enjoying the warmth and good food that I feed him everyday. Cam made some amazing pancakes this morning and we just finished some delicious beef stew for dinner.



 Belly at 39 weeks




This weekend was definitely all about nesting - after having two weeks off from work, I finally got cracking on getting the apartment cleaned and his clothes organized. We initially moved all the stuff in the 3rd bedroom to the hallway to make way for the nursery and it's been there ever since. My goal this week is to completely clear it out so that we're completely done. We did manage to get another Ikea bookshelf setup to add more space and I vacuumed like mad. The baby will come home to a clean house.


Cam finally setup the BOB - named the Beast of Burden - with the car seat attachment. We tested out the swivel wheels in the apartment.


His clothes are now also fully organized according to sleeper size - learned that from Mary! The stroller is also setup and the car seats are in the cars.

We did manage to have some fun despite the work. I caught up with the girls yesterday at New Mee Fung - fed him the pork wraps and nice large mango shake with tapioca balls - ate every single wrap and finished the shake. Nothing was left on my plate. Last night, we also ventured over to Shanghai for a night of karaoke with Dana and Kenya - as others belted some funky tunes, Nicholas was moving around like crazy all night long. This Christmas will also mark our 5 year anniversary since meeting at my flingle at Shanghai.

With the weekend coming to an end - still no signs of labor yet.  Cam and I have his Xmas party to go to next weekend, so he may have to hold off until after the 28th. My guess is still the first week of December.


Cam exhausted after our weekend spent nesting.

Comments

  1. Debs! One more week! You look great. Sending you, Cam and Nicholas positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

21 Weeks!