Nicholas and his fears...

Nicholas is now showing all sorts of emotion and fear is one that is crept up today. My mom was playing with him in her garden and she showed him her statue of a deer. He was fine for a few minutes, but then he started freaking out. She brought him closer to it and he kept screaming. She wanted to see if he was afraid of other statues, so we showed him her sailor and a dog ... and both objects scared the living daylights out of him. I ' m praying tonight that he doesn't have any nightmares.

He's also dispalying some stranger anxiety as well. The Lee family came to visit us over the weekend and Nicholas began to cry as they all tried to play with him. It took him about 10 minutes to gain composure. He stared at them for awhile before he was able to be comfortable around the family.

After showering some days, I will put a towel around my wet hair. The other day, I put it on and when Nicholas saw me with my new look - he began to scream. I tried to talk to him so that he'd recognize my voice, but it wasn't until I took the towel off that he calmed down again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!