Sitting Up and Interested in Food

Nicholas will be turning 5 months this week and he's beginning to master sitting up by himself. The changes I see are so quick and daily as we discover his new skills. His first attempts at sitting always had his head on the ground in some weird yoga position. I've discovered that toys in front of him will help prop him up and keep him interested enough to hold the position.



He also now eagerly stares at Cam and I as we eat our food. He watches carefully as we cut up our dinner and bring it to our mouths. It's definitely a sign that he's pretty much ready for solids. I'm going to wait another two weeks before we start to introduce cereal. I'm so excited to watch him develop with his food. We had chicken heart for dinner this week and he didn't even flinch at the sight of it, so Cam and I are convinced that he'll like it too...hahah. The fun part will be seeing what he'll love and hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!