Teeth are sprouting

Last week, I discovered Nicholas' teeth coming through. The bottom teeth are sprouting and they're sharp! He hasn't bitten me yet, but I'm sure that soon enough, he'll discover what he can do with them. It's so funny to watch him when he digs his face into something hard to relieve his sore gums - it's usually a table or the back portion of a chair. He looooves chairs and I often have to hold him back from sucking on dirty chairs in restaurants.

With his new teeth, he'll be able to chew on new foods. So far, he's been eating quite well. He can't sit still at the table for food, so I usually spoon feed him in his bumbo chair while he plays with his toys.

I think that by next week, his tooth will be visible and he'll no longer be called a 'toothless boy' by my grandmother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!