Practising My Babysitting Skills with Roman


Sonia is keeping me well trained by inviting me over during a babysitting session she had with her nephew Roman, who is 11 weeks old. Cristina and Mark are lucky to have such an angel. He'll definitely be hanging out with Nicholas soon. He's chubbers and has the cutest little lips and a full head of hair. I went over on Sunday to help for a whole hour! I pushed the stroller and was careful to ensure that he wasn't run over by any crazy drivers. I bottle fed him so that he wouldn't chew off his hand. I burped him so that he wouldn't feel bloated. The only thing I didn't dive into was a full diaper change. I let Sonia do the poop change and remained an observer. Cam was disappointed, but I'm sure there will be a time when I will have to make my first diaper change soon. I was also sure to avoid the firehose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!