Playdates with Nicholas

Over the past few weeks, we've been able to join other moms for playdates. We've also visited the Early Year Centre locations - Industrial Road and Don Reid. All meetups have been great sources of information sharing. I've also learned some more songs to sing to Nicholas - I found myself singing songs half way and then realizing that I don't know the words at all. It's amazing how having children can bring people together for endless conversations on feeding, bottles, daycare and much more. Here are some pics from our visits these past few weeks.

 
Playdate at Francine's on Feb. 5th - babies in pic include Naomi 8 months (Scott and Eva's), Liam 5 1/2 months (Mary and Adam's), Corbyn 4 months (Mel and Mike's) and Nicholas at 2 months.

Playdate with Shannon and Xavier (13 months) on Feb. 9. Xavier loves the camera - a natural poser!
























 Playdate on Feb. 11 at Natalie Matula's. We hadn't seen each other in over 10 years and connected for the first time today. Her little girl is Eliza and she's 10 months. She loved seeing Nicholas.


















Robert and I visited the Industrial Early Years centre playgroup on Feb. 10. It was my second time going there and Nicholas was the youngest youngster. He loved it when I sang 'Old MacDonald' - he even stopped feeding to listen to me sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!