Cravings....
I've officially made it to my 6th month without blowing up like a whale! I have taken on some new names from Cam, such as Teletubby, chubby - all in good fun though. I'm even planning to go to whatever Halloween event as a Teletubby - when else would I get to show off a natural belly in a costume! hahah. Cravings are known to happen to women during pregnancy, so thought I'd share the foods that I've been happily overdosing on: Blueberries: For at least 3 months, I was having a pint of blueberries every day. Kirsten and Sue at work watched in amazement as I brought in the daily pint to eat. Thank goodness blueberries were often on sale at various grocery stores, and were large and juicy. I hope Nicholas doesn't turn out to be a blue smurf! Cherries: They were irresistible in June/July. I believe I overloaded as it made me constipated!! eeks. Not good for pregnancy. They were delicious though - especially the ones from Washington. Dairy Milk Chocolate Fruit & Nut ...

Comments
Post a Comment