Shawarma Super Sized

My weekly Friday treats have been a nice shawarma with garlic and sweet sauce at Andalo's after my pregnancy massage, followed by a decaf Americano at Starbucks. The guy at Andalo's found out last week that I was having a boy, and when I ordered my chicken shawarma today - he told his worker to make it a double. Holy Cow! I don't think I looked that hungry, but sure - I'll eat it! It was double the size of a normal one, and by the time I was ready to eat it, I wolfed down the entire thing no problem! I never thought having a big belly warranted men serving me a super sized shawarma! I wasn't even hungry for dinner tonight as it filled me up for the whole day. I still went for my coffee and even got a chocolate chip banana bread dessert.

Comments

  1. Debbie goof! Good to see being preggers hasn't affected your appetite for tasty treats! :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!