Showered by Friends and Family

Baby Nicholas and I were treated to a fantastic shower hosted by Jean yesterday afternoon filled with well wishes, delicious food, and great friends and family. It was wonderful to see everyone all in one spot and there were so many nice gifts that will set us up. Nicholas' wardrobe is definitely twice or even triple the size of Cam's! I think they'll be fighting for closet space.

Here are some pics to highlight the event - thank you everyone who made it out as it was a fantastic time that I'll remember forever. I have lots of pictures that my papparazi mom captured - a lot of them are crooked because she was looking through the wrong hold for the viewfinder on the camera.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!