Nicholas is still comfortable

We've now made it to the weekend and Nicholas is still very comfortable in the belly. He's definitely dropped even more this week and is getting a bit restless - even at night when he usually doesn't move at all. Cam and I are hoping that labor will start naturally tomorrow.  I have a yoga class in the morning and then we're going to walk a lot to hopefully get things going.

Cam finished his last day of work today before he goes back in Jan.  We went out for a nice dinner tonight -  mind as well enjoy these carefree baby free moments while we can. I'm also getting very used to sleeping 9 hours a night. It's weird waking up knowing that next week, I may only be getting sleep in increments of 2-4 hours at a time. Thank god I can fall asleep anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!