Baby Clothes!

I'm in my nesting phase and spent a day washing all the clothes that were kindly given to us by Tania and Sue - as you can see there's quite a generous portion for little Nicholas already. Cam came up from the laundry room and he was in disbelief how Nicholas' wardrobe is already filled. I warned him that this is only the beginning...hahahha! Plus, they're for all the various stages he'll go through. I'm so glad that we now have a head start with baby clothes though. I can't imagine starting off from scratch. At least they're all clean, sorted, folded and ready for his arrival in 3 months. I guess Cam kept pulling sleepers out of the dryer - hahaha.

Comments

  1. hahaha ^___^
    -------------------------------------
    Shopping Baby products , Baby clothing , Baby toys , Feeding , Diaper , Accessories
    Go to Shop Click Here !!!
    http://baby.1newprices.info

    special !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!