Yoga and Splits!

I have to say that Yoga has been a tremendous activity during pregnancy. I am now taking my second round of yoga on Saturday mornings at Dovercourt - Shanti Prenatal - and it's been very soothing and good for my limbs. I also did a yoga class at IBM yesterday and was amazed at my flexible ligaments as I was able to do the front splits on my right side. I inched down slowly, the went lower until I reached the floor - just like when I was 10. I've always been flexible, but couldn't believe that I still had it in me. I don't think I'll make it a regular activity, just in case a ligament snaps and I lose the ability to push when I'm 10 weeks away. The Saturday classes are definitely not that intense, but has taught me some great techniques that I hope to remember when the time comes for delivery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!