Cradle Crap and Baby Noises

Over the past few weeks, Nicholas has had to deal with baby acne and cradle cap. The acne went away after a week, but the cradle cap was getting quite ugly. It affects a lot of babies as the hormones from my milk cause him to develop a flaky scalp that's yellowy and crusty. I got a great tip from my friend Sabrina, who suggested the Medella foaming shampoo for babies and it's worked wonderfully. No matter how many times I say it, 'Cradle Crap' still comes out of my mouth rather than 'cap'. I think 'crap' is more suiting for what it looks like, so I'm going to stick to it.

We've also discovered that Nicholas is a noisy sleeper. My mom was in shock when she heard him snoring while she was pushing his stroller. That's my guy! He's just like mom. Since my pregnancy, I've been snoring a lot more and often will wake myself up. He also makes a lot of grunts while sleeping, which are quite funny to watch. Let's hope that the noise level doesn't go past a low snore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!