Daddy Feedings

On Sunday mornings at 9 am, I've been joining a yoga class that's offered for free at the Lululemon down the street. It's fantastic - each week is a different type of yoga class and they're free. My absence for an hour means that Cam has to watch Nicholas.  When I came home last week, Cam looked as though he had been doing it for 5 hours, which made him realize how much work is really involved in an 8 hour day with the little man.

We've been trying to get Nicholas used to the bottle so that I can have some freedom when I need it. For some odd reason, he'll take it from his grandpa Robert, but Cam gets the screaming, wailing cries that don't stop when he tries to feed him. This morning, poor Cam tried for an hour to get Nicholas to drink his milk from a bottle. Little whimpers turned into high pitched cries that forced us to just give him back the breast. During the feeding, I was back from yoga, so it likely was my scent on Cam and being in the room that caused his frustration.

We'll continue to try to train him with a bottle and hopefuly he'll take it in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!