Flying Poo

Just when I thought that I had the diaper duty all figured out, I keep forgetting that one missed step can lead to a big mess! As I was changing Nicholas last week, he kept squirming and wiggling as I took him out of his diaper. I heard a few little farts coming out, so I let him roll around a bit more. A few moments later, projectile poo went flying across his change table, dribbled on his clothes and change pad, and finally landed on the floor. Thank goodness newborn poo is not solid, but watery and odorless, so it wasn't too smelly.

It made me laugh as I've never witnessed a poo force of that strength before! I picked him up to take a bath and as I was about to put him into his tub, I felt some dribbles on my feet. I guess he figured that if he did a number 2, he mind as well get it all out!! That really made me laugh. I wish there was someone else there to see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!