Shopping Mommies

Bayshore has become our new hangout. I make at least 3 trips there each week - it's great because they have 2 elevators and lots of open space for you to walk with your stroller. Maria, Tania and I met up there for the first time since I had Nicholas. I was used to meeting them there before during my pregnant days, but this time, we were 3 mommy divas with our babies.

It was quite funny walking into stores and figuring out if we would fit. The beauty of shopping with friends is that they can watch your baby while you try on clothes. I wondered that last week - how the heck am I going to try clothes on with the stroller and the potential for a crying fit at any point.

By the end of our shopping trip, we all walked out with some new clothes! I was so glad to find 2 pairs of pants to replace the 4 maternity pants that I've been wearing for the past 5 months.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!