5 Days Till Due Date

It's now down to 5 days left till the 29th and I'm still feeling great - still no significant changes over the past few days. I had my last appointment with Dr. Farrell yesterday and by the judge of things physically, he'll most likely be December baby at this point. My energy levels are quite high and I can't seem to stop these nesting activities.  I even made my third cake since being off the past few weeks - I haven't made cakes for years, so Cam's been lucky to be treated to all these sweets.

Since last week, Nicholas grew again and his heart rate is still normal. His movements are still regular and I would even say even more so over the past few days. I'm hoping to get out for some walking this week before any snow starts - maybe he knows that winter is fast approaching and he wants to enjoy the warmth some more.  I will continue to keep my posts updated as the end draws near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!