3 Days Till Due Date

I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 weeks off and highly recommend taking time to yourself before the baby arrives. It's been fantastic meeting up with old friends, relaxing, sleeping in, dusting, rearranging my closet space, shopping and just taking it easy. Physically, my hands feel like I've got arthritis when I wake up and my feet swell up by the end of the day. The belly hasn't grown too much and I think he still has some space to move around in.

It's also been great meeting up with other moms - all the tips you get are fantastic, especially when their little ones are at a different baby stage. Tania and I spent some time at Bayshore yesterday shopping with Mackenna. At 8 months, Mac is almost on the brink of walking soon and is super active.  We did manage to get her to sleep for an hour in her stroller, which provided some good shopping time for us.

I've also begun to take notice of all the mommy friendly bathrooms in various locations so that when diaper time comes, I'm not scrambling for space.

There still haven't been many signs of labor yet - I experienced some minor cramping last night, but overall, feel super energetic and even baked my 3rd cake since being off! Let's see what the weekend brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!