Halloween with Nicholas in the Belly



Halloween was especially fun this year with a party to go to!! I've been so excited for Kirsten & Tony's party for weeks. I ended up having a busy week, so had many ideas in my mind about what I was going to dress up as, but Friday came and I rummaged through my closet and found a dress I had purchased one size too big a few years ago and tried it on, just for the heck of it! Surprisingly, it fit right over the belly! I even tried my famous gold dress on to see, since it's fit me for over 16 years, but the belly was too big for it. After doing a quick google search for 'pregnant women costumes', I saw that they were selling devil outfits online and thought - BINGO!

So, here are some pics of my devil outfit with my husband, pimp-cowboy with red hat partner in crime. Cam loooved his outfit and the cane. He even handed out candy at the end of our driveway dressed up like a 'cowboy' for the kids. I wouldn't dare introduce them to the word 'pimp' at such a young age! One kid even asked where Cam's horse was.

The party was a blast - I was put on watch as I was overindulging in the yummy Avocado dip that Kirsten's friend made. Kirsten and Tony were fantastic hosts - the party guests had a blast and I couldn't stop giggling at all the great outfits!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!