Last Night Out!

Cam and I celebrated to the fullest last night at his company Xmas party at the Marriott Hotel. It was a blast getting dressed up - I have to say that getting panty hose on with a full belly made me giggle as I struggled to bend over to pull them on.  Cam also had to help me put my shoes on as I couldn't quite bend all the way over.

We made the best of the night and enjoyed it with everyone there. I made tons of friends as they were all wondering when I was due. When I told everyone that it was the next day, they were in shock. I devoured the turkey dinner and savored all the dishes that were brought to our table. We sat with Pasquale and Tina and got all caught up. Once the dancing started, I figured, why not hit the dance floor to get the baby further down. My feet were absolutely sore by the end of the evening, but it was well worth the pain!














Dinner with Tina.





































Belly at 40 weeks.

Still no labor signs yet today, but we managed to get a great walk in the morning by the Ottawa River. The sun was shining, but grass is still green and it was just heavenly to enjoy some outdoor weather before the snow comes.















Awesome weather today in Westboro -
sun was shining and there's still no snow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Baby

Final Countdown - 7 days till due date

21 Weeks!